Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Emilia

Administrator
What is your favourite type of cake?

All dreams are within reach...all you need is direction and focus - Perplex

Paper is dead without words, ink idle without a poem. All the world dead without stories, without love and disarming beauty.

I'd climb to the edge of a mountain for you. I'll go to the ends of the world to find you. We'll dance in the shadows until we reach a breakthrough. All we need is a breakthrough.
http://spectrum-forum.niceboard.net

2 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Narurin

Spectrum Addict
Cheesecake and icecream cake.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

3 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Emilia

Administrator
what flavour cheesecake?

Paper is dead without words, ink idle without a poem. All the world dead without stories, without love and disarming beauty.

I'd climb to the edge of a mountain for you. I'll go to the ends of the world to find you. We'll dance in the shadows until we reach a breakthrough. All we need is a breakthrough.

4 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:25 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
I like any good cake, but I particularly like cakes with lots of chocolate like mud cake. I don't like ice cream cake much.

5 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Emilia

Administrator
Freddo ice cream cake isn't bad.

6 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:33 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
lol meh, its not so much that I don't like to eat it or that I detest an ice cream cake emilia, I like ice cream, I'll eat it, but every time I see a cake made of ice cream it just seems to defeat the purpose of a cake altogether, that's not really a cake, its just a pile of ice cream, which is stupid in my mind, I'd rather just have a bowl of ice cream from a tub and it would be the same thing to me, probably cheaper, I mean, stick some candles into an ice cream tub and its the same thing and an ice cream cake doesn't have the same spectacular essence that proper cakes do.

I have no idea how you could call ice cream cake your favourite emily, when there is so much better and its not even really a proper cake as far as I'm concerned.

7 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Narurin

Spectrum Addict
I'm not a big fan of sponge-like cakes, never have been. And mud cakes are usually way too rich for me.

I love icecream, and icecream cakes usually have an array of flavours in them and are pretty looking

Emilia, I like any cheesecake pretty much.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

8 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 3:53 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
lol, it looks like our opinions are the opposite when it comes to cake. I understand that ice cream cakes are nice to look at and there are different flavours, but I was never a huge fan of ice cream, I usually only have a little bit and if you want it to look nice with different flavours, get a tub of neopolitan ice cream, that's the same thing as far as I'm concerned, but I never really liked that either, I prefer a tub of plain vanilla ice cream, that is nice, I don't really like different flavours mixed together when it comes to ice cream, that seems to put me off for some reason. Whereas with normal cake, its not just that it looks nice and has a great design, its also the different textures and ingredients and wide-variety of flavours which makes me like it so much, with all the chocolate and creams and strawberries...

9 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Kingfrozen

Rainbow Lover
Chocolate Mud Cake FTW!!

That or

10 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
OH YEAH

11 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Emilia

Administrator
The cake is a lie.

There is no cake and there never has been Razz

12 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Kingfrozen

Rainbow Lover
The cake cannot be a lie. It must be true! GLaDos told me so! I was supposed to get cake, but then I broke her heart, so other people unrelated to our concerns ate the cake even though she told them not to.

You have obviously misunderstood what happened in the game.

Also, the grief counseling is a lie.

13 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm

martin

Millennium Bug
portal 2, woooooo, I can't wait

14 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Fade

Post Post Post
CHOCOLATE CAEK

15 Re: Random Question: Number 10: Cake! on Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 pm

martin

Millennium Bug